Why Use Gold Coast Boat Floors?
Gold Coast Boat Floors Provide Fast Turnaround of Custom and Standard Boat Kits
No one can do the job with more accuracy or speed. Our high speed scanner creates a 3D image of each boat we create a kit for and these are kept on file. That means that if we have a kit on file for your boat, we can cut the U-DEK foam onsite and deliver to you in days. If not, we can scan your boat at your location or ours and create and cut a kit within days.
Gold Coast Boat Floors have the latest CNC technology and all out kits are manufactured on-site to our strict quality control processes. We also keep stock of the U-DEK foam on hand so in most cases there is no delay in delivery.
Gold Coast Boat Floors Say No To Outsourcing
We have invested heavily in technology and developing quality assurance standards and processes. We will never risk quality or the reputation of Gold Coast Boat Floors by outsourcing.
Why Our Quality Is Second To None
- We use the best quality U-Dek foam backed by a publicly listed company's warranty
- We use the latest, state of the art, Artec Scanner for unmatched speed and accuracy
- Our kits are all designed in-house to our strict quality standards
- Our kits are manufactured in-house so we control the design, quality and delivery timelines
- We can produce custom jobs in as little as 24 hours
- We only use the highest quality 3M adhesive